Safeguarding Your Personal Data.
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data” This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
3. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
- Personal Data
- We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: (a) To provide you with the goods or services you have ordered; (b) To contact you if required in connection with your order (c) To respond to any communications you might send to us. (d) To communicate electronically. We may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email, text message, or mobile push notification to, for example: send you information relating to our products and services, contests, offers, promotions, support, and administrative messages and upcoming events offered by Pureheat Technologies. Information collected for this purpose is collected via a form (or forms) typically described as newsletter subscription forms. If you do not want to receive marketing and promotional emails from Pureheat Technologies you may click on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe and opt-out of marketing email communications or contact us directly to unsubscribe.
- Non-Personal Data:
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include e.g. potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers, and other similar parties. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirements.
Cookies and technologies that we use via third party providers:
- Google Analytics
- Stripe and WooCommerce
5. SALE OF BUSINESS
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, Pureheat Technologies takes commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. If your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted to our Sites or through our Sites, it will be protected by cryptographic protocols. To be clear, Pureheat Technologies does not itself store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. We use third-party payment processors that are the controllers of your credit card information. Our contracts with third parties that receive your credit or debit card account information require them to keep it secure and confidential. Our Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pureheat Technologies, including links to websites of clients, advertisers, sponsors, and partners. This Policy only applies to information collected by our Sites. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third-party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our Sites. Your use of third parties’ websites linked to our Sites is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third-party websites when you leave one of our Sites.
7. RETENTION, UPDATING, VERIFYING, AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA RETENTION.
We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law. You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002, we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Further information in regard to data privacy rights is available on the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner – www.dataprivacy.ie.